Saturday, March 10, 2012

Review: CLEAN+GREEN - Wood & Tile for Dogs

A little bit about CLEAN+green taken from their website:

At SeaYu, we love animals -- and we care about the world we live in.

But we know firsthand that every pet lover needs a quick, powerful and convenient solution to pet cleaning problems. That's why we've carefully developed Clean+Green®, an effective, safe and green pet cleanup system that is free of harsh chemicals -- and personally tested in our own home. Natural. Fur friendly. Kid safe. And able to stand up to any pet cleanup challenge -- even skunk.
We're committed to making sure all of our products are non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and eco-friendly. Easy on the environment and easy to use. Our unique, patented Advanced Eliminator Formula doesn't just cover up the smell. It permanently eliminates odors, deep cleans and removes stains -- everything you've come to expect from Clean+Green®.
So, breathe again. The world is a safer place. And life just got easier!

The Truth's Thoughts:
Does your family stink? I know that is a question we all hate to answer about our homes. Mine does. I have a husband who works in a warehouse sweating all day, two little boys who like to say outside all the time, and a dogs living inside my house. If you have any of the above, or kids or a family in general, you know how irritating it can be to try and get rid of stink only to have it smell like cover up and stink together. CLEAN+green has helped me get rid of my familial odors and if it helped me, then it can for sure help you too.
My whole bottom level of our house is wood all but my bed room. I have used the wood and tile cleaner and it really works great. Bottom line, if you really want to get rid of odors and not just cover them up with a rose smelling band aid, check out the products from CLEAN+green.


Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment