Thursday, April 5, 2012

Review: Five Finger Tees


 Here is a little bit about Five Finger Tees taken from their website.
 FiveFingerTees.com opened in July, 2009 and is completely family owned and operated. We offer a wide variety of movie/TV, pop-culture inspired and down right funny t-shirts for only $9.99! Our philosophy is simple, we do all the work! From customer service, designing, printing, photography, shipping, web site design, and trying to watch our kids at the same time! By doing this, we keep our overhead really low which gives you the customer a great deal, without having to sacrifice on quality.



We take tremendous pride in our work and your satisfaction is our top priority. If there is anything you would like to say or ask please feel free to contact us anytime, we would love to hear from you.

Truth's thoughts;
I was giving the chance to review a shirt from Five Finger Tees, they were nice to send me a shirt. I received the Samcro Men of Mayhem t-shirt (as show in the picture) which you can buy for your self for just $9.99.  I really liked this shirt it fit real well.The material is soft and comfortable.Five Finger Tees is known for their funny sayings on their t-shirts.They also have t-shirts from different tv shows. But who am I to tell you what you may like, I will just show you a few of the shirts that show what I am talking about:


 


A Freakin' Steal @ $9.99















A Freakin' Steal @ $9.99













Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment