Friday, September 28, 2012

Review: The CarrieAll


The Carrie All is a really neat bag that you can put all you important thing in. I use mine for all my bath room needs like shaving gel, razors, etc. I use it for that to keep my kids out of all my stuff. They think it is funny to spray my shaving gel all over my bath room. But since I been keeping it in my Carrie All they have not been able to fine it. One side is for all my stuff and the other side is for my husband stuff. It also saved us a lot of room when we travel because I don't have to have one bag for all his stuff and one for mine. Now all of our stuff fits into the same bag.



A little bit about The Carrie All taken from their website:
  11 W x 8 ¼ H x 3 ¾ D
  • Holds 20 or more items
  • Comes with 6 month supply of tabs for new medications
  • Water resistant & durable
  • Lays flat when open
  • Two way zipper
  • Call about monogram options

This all started as I watched my Mama try to deal with her eighteen medications every day. She kept them in a clear plastic travel kit of sorts. She would look into the bag, searching for the right med, at the right time. Trips to her various doctors' offices were another ordeal. People could see that she was carrying medicine which wasn't safe!  There were many people in the doctor's waiting rooms in the same predicament. Most carried their medications in plastic grocery bags. The nurses had to fish through all the medications, handling each one, noting the name and dosage.
As many great ideas, this one came from knowing there must be a better way.


Soon TheCarrieAll was born! I showed Mama my solution and she was thrilled. As she used TheCarrieAll, she told me time and time again, how much easier and less stressful handling her daily medications had become. Every nurse and doctor to whom she showed TheCarrieAll loved the idea and ease of use in charting her medications; many asked where they could get one!

We care about people, the earth, education and animals. That's why some of the profit from each bag goes to charity.

Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment