Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review: Scented


When you're a mom to little kids taking time to pamper yourself doesn't come easy. I'm lucky if I have five minutes to take a shower before the yelling and fighting starts, let alone have time to take a relaxing bath. I usually have to wait for them to go to bed at night and by that time I am sleepy myself. Or just wait till my husbands get home. 
Well, thanks to Scented bath and body products taking a little time for myself just got easier. Scented offers high quality luxury bath and body products including body creme, body polish, and bath salts. All of which can be used on a regular basis as part of your daily routine without adding extra time. I feel in love with all the products the first time I use them. I felt like I was at a spa but I was doing it all myself. So, now when my kids go to bed it becomes mommy time and a nice hot relaxing bath is my best friend. And not to mention my skin feels great and looks great.



A little bit about Scented taken from their site:


At Scented, our mission is two-fold: We offer high-quality, luxury bath and body products that are completely toxin-free and derived from nature as well as an opportunity for women who wish to earn an income alongside all of their other responsibilities.
 
We believe that life should be beautiful on all levels and strive for top-notch quality in our products by using only the finest ingredients. Let us ignite your senses – without any of the sketchy ingredients found in mainstream products.
 
Join us on this journey. We’re different from other direct selling opportunities - we want to take all the hassle out of building your own business. We know your life is busy - the kids, the husband, the household chores, the gym, and the yoga studio are all beckoning. That’s why we created this system to work for you rather than the other way around!
Is your life Scented?
 
“Find your passion and the rest will come…” That’s what everyone told me.




      www.bescented.com blog


Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment