Monday, November 17, 2014

Review: Barts Cookies



I love cookies! For me, it is the ultimate sweet snack. Whenever, I need to curb my sweet tooth's appetite, I go for cookies. Chocolate chip cookies are always a great choice, because it is something that almost everyone can agree on. Personally, I love to explore different variations of ingredients in my cookies. My husband has always loved macadamia nuts. I am always open to try new cookies as our my kids. But what kids don't like cookies no matter the out come you know they will eat them.

Since, I love cookies so much, I decided to contact Bart Smith, also known as the maker of the world's best cookies. I asked him if I could get my hands on some of his world famous cookies for review. He was generous enough to send me some of his Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Cookies and Macadamia and White Chocolate Chip Cookies.




When I got the cookies, I was so happy. They where soft and smooth. They where just right. I mean I was in peanut butter heaven with my cookies as was my husband with his macadamia cookie. My kids really love them as well. My husband said we are sure to order more from Bart's because of the texture of the cookie and the quality taste they have. They reminded me of the cookies my grandmother use to bake.





World's best cookie is quite the title to live up to, but Bart Smith is so confident in his cookie confections that if you do not feel that "these are some of the best tasting cookies that you've ever tasted in the entire world", he encourages you to contact him so he can make things right, giving his customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. 

Another very interesting fact, is that Bart Smith owes his success in business to his cookies. Whenever he has an interested client, rather than give them a business card, he would offer to send them a dozen of his cookies. After they tried his cookies, they would come back with "How could we not want to work with you?" This brought him to writing a book on networking. He has now written many self-help books, runs several websites, and sells his famous cookies online. 

The different types of cookies that he makes are pretty simple. Dark Chocolate Chip, Milk Chocolate Chip, Dark + Milk Chocolate Chip Combo, Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Chip + Macadamia Nuts. Pretty much all of your classic cookies. They also have a gluten free option for all of the cookies.



Regular Chocolate Chip Cookies
For most folks, my regular chocolate chip cookies are what they crave. Time and time again, people find them so addictive! Who can just eat one? No one!
 Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Milk+Dark (Combo) Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter + Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
White Chocolate Chip Cookies with Macadamia Nuts
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you are gluten-intolerant, you can order all my chocolate chip cookies gluten-free! Seriously, you’ll be amazed at how decadent they taste!
gluten-free-logo1 Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies GLUTEN-FREE
Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies GLUTEN-FREE
Milk+Dark (Combo) Chocolate Chip Cookies GLUTEN-FREE
Peanut Butter + Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies GLUTEN-FREE
White Chocolate Chip Cookies GLUTEN-FREE
White Chocolate Chip Cookies with Macadamia Nuts


Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment