Thursday, December 10, 2015

Time To Get My Blog Running Again....

It's been a while since I was on here and I have a lot of down time now so I thought why not get my blog back up and running.

This post is going to be short but here is the what has been going on in my life since my last post.

I currently in the middle of a divorce which is no fun at all because I really thought nothing would break me and him up but guess I was fooled. He has moved back to Memphis where he not lives with his girlfriend and they are raising my kids right now. I was left in a really bad place after he left me and I am not having the best of luck bouncing back from it. So I asked him to take the kids until I was stable enough to have them back home.

Good news I finally finished school and now have my degree. The bad news it I can't find a job in my field to save my life. Every where I apply has one excuse or another of why I can't be hired. It is starting to get old that there are so many unemployed people out here and these businesses what to be so picky about the people they hire. I call bullshit on the whole thing to be honest.

Other then that my life is going and I am making it day by day.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment