Monday, November 19, 2012

Review: BrytonPick



The BrytonPick where really cool I thought. My husband was really the one that used them the most because I have a problem where my gums bleed very easy, so I could not used them. I did try but it was to painful for me and it was not because of the picks I promise. My husband really liked them and wanted more of them because he said they really got in there and cleaned out everything really good. I think I might need to get him some more.



• Keep the mouth open in a smiling position to avoid contact with the lip
• Gently insert either-end between teeth
• SLIDE between teeth INSIDE - OUT
• Cleaning edges may bend to adapt to your interdental shape
• Cleanse with napkin, tissue or hot water
• Store BrytonPick in its credit card size carrying pouch
• Use only as directed. Age 10 and up



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment