Monday, November 19, 2012

Review: Hilarious Golf Shirts!






I love my original golf shirts that I got from Golf Shirt Hero. It was very funny even if I don't know much about Golf, I have an old college friend that used to play. I sent her the shirt and she loved it. She got a bit kick out of the shirt and I was happy to make her happy. The shirt was very soft and looked like it would be comfortable. But sadly I could not wear it because it did not come big enough for me. The shirt showed a ape growing into a man swing a golf club. I thought it was kinda of funny as did some of the other people I showed it to before I gave it to my friend.




Guarantee

We are committed to providing you with only the highest quality products and service. When your order arrives if your shirts don't fit properly, please contact us within 24 hours to exchange them for the correct size.
If you find that a shirt is damaged or unsatisfactory, please contact us for a refund or replacement within 72 hours of receiving your order.
If for ANY reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact our customer service dept. and we will make it right for you. Guaranteed!

Here are some more of their funny shirts:








Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Cool ideas for t-shirt designs. People will surely like them especially golf fans. I'd like to see more designs. :)
    - GlenEchoGolf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agreed with you these shirts are awesome to see and I will also refer to my friends also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you trying to find a great new golf bag, but are feeling overwhelmed by the huge variety of golf bags available on the market? Do you want to find one that Golf Shirts.

    ReplyDelete