Monday, November 26, 2012

Review: Oofos



I would wear sandals all year long if I could. But I live in Tennessee and we get snow sometimes and it gets really cold in the winter. But I feel at my best when my feet are open. With sandals I can just slide them on and slide them off, never having to worry about laces. 
When I first saw Oofos on another blog I was intrigued.  They looked so darn comfortable.  The reason is because OOfos are made with a cutting edge proprietary material called OOfoam. And when they got here I put them right on. Oh boy I was in comfort heaven. I have never felt nothing like that in my life under my feet. And it delivers an unparalleled cushioning to recharge and rejuvenate your feet.  It feels like you are walking on a cloud! 


The colors are wonderful and they come in men's and women's sizes so everyone in the family can have a pair.

I adore my OOriginal Thongs.


But they also have the Ooahh Slide.  These would be amazing too. 


The OOFOS family mission is
to 'Make YOO Feel Better'!


OOFOS was formed by a passionate group of colleagues and shoe experts experienced in designing, developing and sourcing in the footwear industry.  They share the common goal of challenging the status quo to continually make a positive difference in consumer's lives.
They created the revolutionary OOFOS brand experience powered by an innovative, visionary material called OOfoam. The patented foot-bed design delivers an unprecedented experience because of its unique energy absorption capabilities.  You may think these initial designs look like something you've seen before, but theOOFOS brand experience is like nothing you've ever felt before.
Learn the facts about our exclusive OOFOAMtechnology and how it helps you recharge and rejuvenate your feet
There is nothing else like OOfoam on the market.


Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way. I would much rather wear sandals, but living in Nebraska I get a lot of snow :( Does the cushy feeling last for a long time or does it wear away after wearing the shoes a couple times?

    ReplyDelete