Sunday, December 13, 2015

True Love




I carry your heart with me,
I carry it in my heart
and I'm never without it.
anywhere I go, you go, my dear.
and whatever is done, by only me,
is your doing, my darling.
I fear no fear for you are my fate, my sweet.
I want no world for beautiful,
you are my world my true.
it's you or whatever a moon has always meant,
and whatever a sun will always sing is you.
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the branch of the tree called life
which grows higher and higher than t
he soul can hope or mind can hide
and this is the wonder that is keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart,
I carry it in my heart.

I don't know what it is about you that closes and opens, only something in me understands
the voice in your eyes is deeper than all roses."
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment