Thursday, September 29, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

•Day 24- A letter to your parents


 Dear Mom and Dad,
                 What can I say to you. For me words are hard come to by because I have so much to say to you mom because u have missed out on my whole life because of a dumb mistake that you made. But for me a poem to you mom will help out most.....

light a candle, see it glow,

watch it dance, when you feel low,
think of me, think of light,
I'll always be here, day or night,
a candle flickers, out of sight,
but in your heart, I still burn bright,
think not of sadness, that I'm not near,
think of gladness, and joyous cheer,
I have not left, I am not gone,
I'm here to stay my little one,
so when you light a candle and you see it glow
and you watch it dance in your heart you'll know
that I would never leave you even when you feel so blue
I'm sitting up here with the Lord and now watching over you

And to you daddy what words can I say to you but that I think of you everyday. U have been gone long that i can't even picture ur face no more. To my daddy is a poem that is made just for u.....

no more tears flowing down my cheek, my cried so much my heart is weak.
you have no more pain, no more suffering, now you are no longer weak.
I still do not understand why this had to happen to you,
but I am proud to say you are my dad, the greatest man I ever knew.
Although you will not be here to walk me down the aisle,
when that day comes I know you will be by my side with a smile.
When we talked you always knew the right words to say to this little kid
until the day you closed your eyes and had to say goodbye.
Now you are my Angel, so spread your wings out wide,
please wrap them around me whenever you see me cry.
Our time together was memorable and God took you way too fast,
But the most precious thing to me was you being there even if we was always 
miles apart

     Love always you baby girl
Cynthia

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
•Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name
•Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
•Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
•Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
•Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
•Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
•Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
•Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
•Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
•Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

•Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
•Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
•Day 14- A picture of you and your family
•Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
•Day 16- Another picture of yourself (baby pic!)
•Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
•Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
•Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
•Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

•Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
•Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
•Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
•Day 24- A letter to your parents
•Day 25- What I would find in your bag
•Day 26- What you think about your friends
•Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
•Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
•Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
•Day 30- Who are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment