"Over-worked, harried and terrified of being put back in foster care, 17-year-old Katie Gibbs (Lucy Hale) does her stepmother and step-siblings' bidding without complaining. Vocally gifted, Katie feels particularly upset when forced to lay down singing tracks so that her untalented stepsister, Bev van Ravensway, can hopefully win a recording contract from Massive Records--whose company President, Harvey Morgan, is scouting for new spectacular talent at a talent showcase for the Performing Arts Department at a prestigious private school."
- Lucy Hale as Katie Gibbs - Cinderella
- Freddie Stroma as Luke Morgan - Prince Charming
- Jessalyn Wanlim as Angela - Fairy Godmother
- Missi Pyle as Gail van Ravensway - Wicked Stepmother
- Megan Park as Beverly "Bev" van Ravensway - Evil Stepsister
- Matthew Lintz as Victor van Ravensway - Evil Stepbrother
- Titus Makin Jr. as Mickey O'Malley - Grand Duke
If you would like to enjoy a good modern day Cinderella story then this is the movie for you. I give this movie 5 stars from my standings. My two boys watched the whole movie and was really into all the music as they were dancing every time a song would come on or every time they would sing.