Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Review: FitLips




ABOUT FITLIPS
Fernanda Lazzaro, former fitness TV host and producer for The Art of Building Bodies, launched Fitlips after two years of research and development. Fitlips was created as a result of Fernanda wanting to develop a line that was true to her belief in natural living.
 Fitlips is 100% natural, Canadian-made lip balm that contains no petroleum or parabens. The “Fit” in Fitlips represents three elements: natural ingredients; the way lips look after using the product; the eco-friendly packaging. And the logo has a dual personality, acting as lips and a leaf.
It is low gloss and can be used on its own to give lips a light sheen, while moisturizing and protecting them from too much sun, wind, heat or cold. Fitlips can also be used with other lip products and even versatile enough for cuticles and dry skin patches.

Healthy lips are sexy lips; dry, cracked, and peeling lips are a thing of the past with FitLips! I have so many lip products claiming to heal and soften my lips and yet they seem to do what I need them to do.  FitLips introduced me to a whole other level in lip care. The formula is goopy-free and all ingredients have moisturizing properties.





I was given four different flavors to try:
  1. natural
  2. passion fruit
  3. peppermint
  4. vanilla 
They have a nice smell and flavor to them all but the natural because you can just from it's name that is would not have. But if you check out their website I am sure that a FitLip to fit any ones taste and style.




Beeswax locks in moisture, fosters cells and protects skin from damaging environmental factors.

Hemp oil is non-greasy, moisturizing and an excellent anti-aging emollient.

Mango butter softens and smooths lips, while providing anti-oxidants, which help lips stay young.

Cupuacu butter has a high water absorption capacity, thus is highly beneficial for dry and damaged lips.


The tin contains 18 grams of product; that's a whole lot more than your average chapstick or lipbalm and the price is AWESOME at only $7.99!

I love the little tin that this come in. The one thing that I thought about when I got my Fitlips with it being in them little tins was my childhood.  It seems like yesterday I was going to birthday parties and some of the party gifts would be tins of lip gloss/lip balm in fruity flavors like grape or strawberry.  Oh, them where the day when nothing else matter to me. All you have to do is swirl you finger around to kind of warm up the balm and then apply to your lips and sit back and let the magic begin.  In about 3 days I noticed a huge improvement and after about a week my lips were completely healed. I have not used no other lip product yet.





I would absolutely recommend this product to those that suffer with dry lips (like myself).  Your lips will thank you for it!

You can purchase FitLips directly from their website HERE.  

HOW TO CONNECT:  You can connect with FitLips on Facebook and now on Twitter.

 Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment