Saturday, December 1, 2012

Review: Butterfly Bakery

WOW oh WOW!!!! The cookies at the Butterfly Bakery are like no other I have ever tasted. The cookies just crumbed in your hands and melted in your mouth. And the muffins where just as good. My kids act the muffins just as fast I could get hand them one. I let them have the muffins and used the cookie for them to have after they ate supper. But I was in total heaven when I ate my chocolate chip cookies because they were like no other I have ever had before. And oh the best part is they are gluten free, which as a mom I love. The Butterfly Bakery graciously sent me a pair of their gluten-free goodies to try out: Chocolate Chip Cookies and Blueberry Mini Muffins.



The Butterfly Bakery all started with the desire to make tasty sugar-free deserts, yum! In 1998 Brenda, TBB's creator, searched for delicious sugar-free desserts that her diabetic mother, who was also an exquisite baker and harsh critic, could enjoy. Then one day, success! Today, TBB makes over 75 different varieties of pastries, including sugar-free, gluten-free, and whole grain items.


The Butterfly Bakery has something for everyone, even if you don't have any dietary restrictions. We'll definitely be ordering more chocolate chip cookies in the near future!

You can purchase The Butterfly Bakery goods at a retailer near you, online directly, or onAmazon.com in bulk.



Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment