Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: Dezign With A Z


I love my house, it out in the county and it nice and peaceful. We just brought the house almost 2 years ago. The one things that makes this house feel like home is hanging things up the wall. I mean don't get me wrong I have pictures and stuff up but I love decals for the wall. So when I got the chance to do a review for Dezign With A Z, I was thrilled. Then my niece popped into my head. She has asked me to get her some decals before because I already had some on my wall in my house. So, I told when I could I would get her one. As soon as I seen the butterflies, I knew it was over. She will so happy when she wakes up on Christmas to her pretty butterflies on her wall. Her wall is a pale pink so I got her blueish color butterflies because I knew it would set off just right as you can see here in this photo that I made on Dezign With A Z's website. The name of the dezign is "Butterflies in the Wind" One you go to order their decals, they let u pick the color of it and the color of your wall, so you can make sure it is a perfect fit. I was in love with the color match I did. And as will my niece when she them on her wall.


Put your ideas on your walls with Dezign!

Dezign With a Z wall decals develops appealing Vinyl Wall Art Decals based on designs by young creative and talented Designers from Europe and the US. 
Wall Decals are the most stylish home decorative products right now. Easy to apply, easy to remove , Wall Decals are a very modern and creative way to decorate your walls and give new looks to a room in just a few minutes… a total re-wallution for your home! 
On the 
Design With a Z wall decals website you can browse a large selection of contemporary slick Wall Decals for your home and officedecorating needs. You can also learn useful tips on how and where to use your Wall Decal.

One 
Dezign With a Z wall decalsspecificity is to manufacture the largest wall decals you will find on the market along with a wide panel of colors (over 24). With Dezign, wall is the limit! 
Check our Super Size section.
 

DeZign wall decals are also:
- a modern & affordable way to decorate your home or even your office space (tell your boss it's time to get rid of these cheap looking corporate paintings!).
- fun and so easy to install! Just check the demo video for yourself!
- removable wall decals : even after years you can remove them without damaging surfaces.
- similar to hand painted designs or murals.
- long lasting and durable.

We also provide the following services:
custom wall decals : from your Art Work file or from a simple jpg picture we can manufacture your dream wall stickers. a great gift idea as you can especially customize one for your parents or your friends!
- lettering, logos & banners for your parties & events.

All our De
zign Wall Decals are manufactured in the US!

Follow them on their:




Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment