Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Review: RideMakerz


ABOUT OUR RIDEZ

At its four flagship SHOP locations, RIDEMAKERZ invites guests, or “Customizers”, into the ultimate car customizing experience where they can build one-of-a-kind RIDEZ (1:18 scale; about the size of a football). Between body styles and colors, rims and tires, lights and sounds, accessories and decals, there are more than 649 million possible combinations, not including individual decal placement! RIDEZ can also be built and purchased online.
Because of strong consumer demand, RIDEMAKERZ has translated its unique product and play pattern to customization kits that are available at retailers such as Toys “R” Us, Costco, CVS, and more. This line is offered in multiple sizes (1:18 scale as well as 1:48 scale; about the size of a smart phone) and called XTREME CUSTOMZ. Check out this newest edition to our RIDEZ offering at XTREMECUSTOMZ.com.



WHAT “DRIVES” US

The RIDEMAKERZ experience is specifically designed to: provide choice, unleash creativity, foster confidence, encourage collaboration, and instill a sense of community. These Core Valuez, what we call The Five C’z of RZ, are what we as members of TEAM RZ live by every day. They are built in to every RIDEMAKERZ RIDE, and they help shape what we do, how we act, and who we are.

CHOICE:

To experience choices and options in life instills in us a sense of optimism and possibility. Customizing a RIDE provides almost unlimited choice: body style, tires, rims, spoilers, and much more! That’s why each creation is a one-of-a-kind expression that reflects each individuals’ own unique style and personality.

CREATIVITY:

At RIDEMAKERZ, we believe that everyone is born creative and expressive. We seek to encourage that natural creative talent by providing our car customizing artists with a vast palette of beautifully designed high-quality parts and accessories with which to express their unique vision of their perfect fantasy vehicle, the RIDE of their dreams!

CONFIDENCE:

Does success build confidence, or does confidence build success? The answer, of course, is yes. This cycle of success and confidence is a critical part of the RIDEMAKERZ experience. Customizers are given both the guidance and the freedom they need to ensure they will succeed, while knowing they are responsible for that success… the success of building and customizing a one-of-a-kind RIDE.




These cars are really cool and I know my son is going to fall in love with them when he opens them on Christmas morning. I was sent the Spider Man set of 2 cars. They look really cool in the box but I can't wait till them together. My youngest son loves Spider Man all thanks to mommy because I am big on super heroes, I like them all. As you can see below in the photos all the piece that came in the set I was sent for my boys. I really think this is a really cool idea to get boys and kids started into models cars. I used to do them when I was little and I know my boys would love them too if they just get that first one done. They will going to put them together again and again if they can. They will be racing them all over my house on Christmas day.
These will make great gifts for any kids this Christmas. Check out Ridemakers and find a car that will match your child's wants and likes.


Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment