Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review: Barbecue Party



Barbecue Party is the wackiest of all barbecues  Turn a card, put your food on to cook and remove it when done. But be careful, he doesn't like to be tickled. One false move and BOOOMMM and you will need to start over! Barbeque Party a game that JUMPS! 


This game is really cute and my kids love it. The first time we played it, my youngest son went to put a piece of food on the grill and it popped. He jumped clear out of his seat. We all laughed and laughed because none of us could get used to the pop. The game is very easy and a lot of fun. It is a great joy to see the look on my kid's face when we are playing. My boys make everything a joy.
In Barbecue Party, you have veggies to grill, and chicken and hot dogs, too – but to win you'll need three of each.
How do you prep food for the coals? When you draw a card, it tells you what to grill next. Draw that card again, and it's time to remove that item from the flames – but better careful how you handle those tongs as this friendly barbecue doesn't like to be tickled.... One false move and – BOOOMMM! – your meal will be late!





Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment