Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review: Heartthrob Henry



While this bear is called Henry, I feel like it's an illusion to Harry (aka Harry Styles of One Direction). As is probably obvious now, this little bear sings “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction. You flip the switch on the bottom to turn it on, and then squeeze the left foot when you want the song to play. It actually sings for a bit longer than I would have thought…which is awesome, and I think it makes the product better. And guess what? The batteries are already in the bear! I hate getting products that you can't use right away for lack of batteries. 


When the bear sings, it sways back and forth and its mouth moves. So it makes it a bit more realistic, and it's not just music escaping from the body and it actually looks like it's giving a performance. 

The actual bear is really soft, and comes in a light blue hoodie that you can unzip and the hoodie does have a hood that you can put on the bear’s head or leave it hanging down its back. The bears is holding a mic in his hands which makes it that much cuter. This bear is great for any one that love One Direction. I am 26 and my 6 year old son knows every word to this song. He got mad when I gave it to my friend's daughter.





Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment