Thursday, January 17, 2013

Review: Skinny Pop Popcorn


I love love love love popcorn as does everyone else in my family. I think it is a really great quick healthy snack. I am over weight and work hard on trying to keep some weight off and am always looking for something to snack on that it not fating. This is when I found popcorn is really not fating. I was searching around the internet one night and came across Skinny Pop and started to wonder.



So I sent them and email ans asked if I could review their product on my blog and they agreed. They said yes, so I watched the mail thinking I was only going to get maybe a bag or two. Boy oh boy, I ended up with about 12 bag, a whole box. My kids, my husband, and I had a nice little movie night with all the great popcorn. My husband said that is almost tasted just like what you get at the movie but not with all the butter. It is when you start adding all these other things that will make the popcorn fating.








1) Love how it doesn't have the stale, kind of Styrofoam texture that most pre-popped and bagged popcorn have. It tasted light and crunchy, and was surprisingly very fresh.
2) It’s very simple – no fake cheese powder here. Just three ingredients: sunflower oil, corn, salt. Tasty and not loaded with preservatives. Two thumbs up.
135 calories for lots of crunching'!
3) The best part was, I could have a gigantic bowl for only 135 calories. With me, volume is the key to satisfaction, and a nice big bowl was the perfect snack for studying that didn't deplete my calorie balance for the day.
Mission
Looking for SkinnyPop?
One way to make it convenient for yourself is to ask the manager at your preferred grocery store to start carrying it. They are usually very happy to take suggestions from customers on new product lines.
Description
ALL NATURAL • LOW CALORIE • CHOLESTEROL FREE • TRANS FAT FREE • DAIRY FREE • PEANUT FREE • TREE NUT FREE • GLUTEN FREE •
NON GMO • PRESERVATIVE FREE • A GREAT SOURCE OF FIBER
•AND DELICIOUS!
General Information
Looking for a store near you that carries Skinny Pop? Visit the store locator tab here on our Facebook page.


Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment