Wednesday, February 22, 2012

EdenFantasys: Dress Up For A Romantic Adventure

****Warning this post has links that will take your to an adults website. If you don't feel comfortable looking at anything of this content, then please do not click on the links.****


 EdenFantasys has a great selection on lingerie. I have order a few outfit from them for my studio because I am a photographer and I do pin-up photos. I just love the selection they have, because I can get an outfit to fit anybodies taste that I might be doing photos for. And also as a big woman I never thought I would be able to wear anything like this and feel sexy myself. Once I really got looking over the grand selection they have, I found they carry my size and I was over joyed. I have ordered my self outfits along with the ones for my studio. They fit great and all are very affordable.
Right now there is a sale going on for 20% on all lingerie because this is the best party week and weekend of the year, Mardi Gras. Bring Mardi Gras to your house with all the wonderful lingerie to help you celebrate in your own way. Also put a little Mardi Gras spice into your bed room.


Camouflage Dress & Thong

Happy Mardi Gras!
Sale price: $17.59 
Also check out their wonderful shirt and dresses they offer for you to go party the night away and look sexy doing it.

Sweetzer
$28.79



Head on over to EdenFantasys and check out all the lingerie. Take my word for it.




 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment