Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Review: Peter Rabbit Organic

A little about Peter Rabbit Organics taken from their website:
Peter Rabbit Organics is a small, privately-owned company. We are passionate about what we do and have a lot of fun working together!  We started Peter Rabbit Organics for the simple reason that we found it hard to find healthy snacks with no added salt, sugar or artificial ingredients.  We wanted to create a product that was healthy, delicious, convenient and suitable for both you and your little ones.  We never cut corners and ensure that whatever we make gets a full thumbs up from all the team and our special taste testers before it goes into the stores.
All our products are produced in Oregon, USA and where possible we use local ingredients sourced from within the US.

The Truth's Thoughts:
Working in a childhood & adolescent weight management center, I am always on the lookout for healthy snacks to recommend to families that actually taste good. And being someone who fancies a McDonald every once in a while, I was curious about the Peter Rabbit Organic Products when I was researching healthy foods and snacks for kids. I was worried that anything "blended" would be...well...icky.  So, I decided the best way to test these treats was to give them to actual children. I gave them to my 5 and 3 year old boy and they love them. They wanted me more so I had to found a place to go buy them here in my town and sent my husband out after them because I was very happy that my kids found a healthy snack that they loved. I was not going to tell them that they could not have them, so I let them eat all they wanted to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment