Monday, March 19, 2012

Review: Baja Bob's Cocktail Mixes - Singles

A little bit about Baja Bob's taken from their website:
Baja Bob's Cocktails originated with a few friends partying in Gonzaga, a small Mexican town on the Sea of Cortez. It started as a small idea that rapidly grew into something that has taken on a life of its own. Much like the winding and bumpy roads to Gonzaga, Baja Bob's Cocktail Mixes has taken many roads to where it is now, and continues to change and grow everyday. 


The Truth's Thoughts:

I like to enjoy a cocktail sometimes when I just need to get some stress off from a busy day of chasing two boys. But it's really hard to find something that tastes good and isn't too high in calories.  If you've tried some of the super low calorie beers they aren't very good and  they taste like very funny  to me. I've been looking around for other drink alternatives that aren't packed with calories and came across Baja Bob's
Baja Bob's has come up with a really neat idea.  They offer sugar free cocktail  mixes that taste good! I was impressed at how good these taste!  I hate when sugar free drinks have an aftertaste and these did not. Baja Bob's offers their mixes in bottles and single serve packets.  I think that the packets are really a unique idea.  I haven't seen anything like this. It's the perfect pre-measured amount for a single drink. I love that fact because sometimes I just don't want to make a whole pitches because sometime I only want to drink just one glass. So for me the singles are the best way for that. The mixes are really easy to make.  You add the amount of water and alcohol that it tells you to add on the package.  Then you add ice or you can blend it with ice.  I like mine on ice the best. The flavor I liked best was the Mudslide. I had never had a Mudslide, till I got these singles. I think I feel in love with the drink.

You can connect with Baja Bob's on Facebook and Twitter.







Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment