Monday, March 19, 2012

Review: Lady Soma

A little bit about Lady Soma taken from their website:


Lady Soma is an all natural, healthy and holistic source of women's probiotic supplements and skincare, which are all specially formulated to fit women's needs. Our skin care line includes the Renewal Serum, the Antioxidant Berry Masque, and the Skin & Nail Treatment. Our supplements include the Lady Soma Detox, the Lady Soma Fiber Cleanse with Probiotics, the Candida Advanced Cleanse, and the Cranberry Concentrate with Vitamin C.
We ship internationally, around the world, and are proud to offer our natural and healthy womens products to those women who wish to have a happy and healthy lifestyle.  The purpose of this website is to privide women with the information  educate women in making the right choices for their bodies.
Please read more about us and our values.

The Truth's Thoughts:
I was giving the chance to review the Lady Soma Renewal Serum and the Skin & Nail Treatment. When I got the package in the mail, I opened it. I put both bottles up but when I went back to check them out to start using them only the Skin & Nail Treatment. The Skin & Nail treatment worked wonders on my husband feet. For the first time he feet started to look better and his nail even had a heath color to them.   If you face dry skin, wrinkles, sun damage, UTI's and other "women" issues, you are not alone! And you don't have to face these problems alone either - Lady Soma is here to help!

Lady Soma is the trusted brand among healthy and active women. I have a major problem with my skin and nails. My nails never want to grow and my skin is very dry! The Skin & Nail Treatment is a deep moisturizer that repairs dry and cracked skin. Specifically formulated for skin and nails, it promotes a soft supple cuticle, while repairing existing damage.

So, if you are a woman looking for a way to make your skin look healthier again then try out Lady Soma.




Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment