Thursday, March 1, 2012

Review: Foul Mouth Shirts - Irish Shirts


Here is a little about Foul Mouth Shirts taken from there website:

Wear Foul Mouth Funny Irish T Shirts For St. Patrick’s Day

There are standard Irish t shirts and then there are Foul Mouth Shirts. If you really want to turn heads with your own special brand of wearing o’ the green, our collection won’t disappoint. In fact, our funny t-shirts are practically guaranteed to get you thrown out of any politically correct establishments.

Keep in mind that our Funny Irish t shirts are not designed to influence people to use, sell, or cultivate Shamrocks or any other aphrodisiac. Those actions are criminal and stupid. All of our St. Patrick’s Day t shirts are intended as entertainment for adults ONLY and do not endorse the use, sale, or cultivation of Shamrocks or any other illegal substances. Everything on this web site is intended for adults ages 18 and older. If you are not 18 years of age, then fuck off and leave this site immediately!
Now, if you are 18, you’re in for a wild ride as you look over our selection of funny t shirt slogans. We can practically guarantee you won’t find a funnier, raunchier or more offensive collection of novelty shirts anywhere. At Foul Mouth Shirts, it’s our mission to spit in the face of the politically correct elite and help people all over exercise their freedom of speech and right to say fuck off to the establishment. And, seriously, can you name a better holiday than St. Patrick’s Day to do just that?
So, what makes our funny t shirts for men and women better than anyone else’s? We beat our competitors hands down because of our:


The Truth's Thoughts:
I really liked this shirt. I was very soft and fit me really good. I was so happy to be able to do this review for the simple fact I am Irish. I am all the time telling my husband "I'm Irish Kiss Me". So now with this shirt I have some new to say. I wore the shirt when we went out no that long ago, and everyone was loving my shirt. One person that worked there made me go show my shirt to the bar tender and he thought it was just funny as could be. I can't wait to wear it on St. Patty's day and see what all kinds of remarks I will get that day. 


Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.



Photobucket

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment