Saturday, March 31, 2012

Review: ChopSaver

 The Truth's Thoughts:
I am always trying to found a good chap stick and for the life of me I can never seem to find one that I like. I have tried so many different types and brand names that it is not even funny. So, when I heard about ChopSaver and was giving the chance to review, I said why not what could it hurt. Well, I love it, I have finally found a chap sticks that works great on my life. I always have chapped lips no matter what I seem to do and with it starting to heat up, my lips are getting really bad. That is why I am so glad I have my ChopSaver. I know it says it is for the Musicians Lips and trust me if I stilled played my flute this would be a God send. I can remember back when I was in band and how my badly chapped my lips and other in the band's would get. Really wish I had something like this back then. But it is all good because I have it now.

Here is a little bit about ChopSaver taken from their website:
ChopSaver - the ultimate all-natural solution for healthy lips! Invented by a professional trumpet player to address the lip care needs of brass and woodwind players, ChopSaver is now enjoyed by everyone. If you suffer from lips that are chapped, dry, swollen or irritated for any reason, look no further. ChopSaver lip balm is not just another "chapstick" - it is a comprehensive approach to total lip care.

 Why should you chose ChopSaver:

We're All-Natural

ChopSaver Original and Chopsaver Gold with SPF are two of the finest lip balm's on the market today. Originally created to help wind musicians with severe lip problems, it is now recommended by doctors for their patients who suffer from chronic chapped lips. ChopSaver Original is a 100% all natural lip therapy which combines the healing properties of herbs such as arnica, calendula, comfrey and white willow with nature's finest oils and moisturizers. Soothing emollients like shea butter, mango butter, avocado oil, apricot oil, grapeseed oil, aloe, Vitamin E and a light citrus fragrance complete the refreshing ChopSaver formula.
For the outdoor enthusiast ChopSaver Gold adds the protection of SPF to the rejuvenating qualities of ChopSaver Original. Gold has all the same properties of our original plus two FDA approved sunscreens for outdoor protection. Both products have the same soft feel and same great fragrance! Try ChopSaver and see why it is being used by professional musicians and doctors. We know you'll be pleased with the results.
 
Original

ChopSaver 3-Pack $13.35 plus shipping
ChopSaver 6-Pack $24.75 plus shipping 
 ChopSaver 12-Pack $49.50 plus shipping
ChopSaver 24-Pack $88.56 plus shipping 





 Gold

ChopSaver 3-Pack $13.35 plus shipping
ChopSaver 6-Pack $24.75 plus shipping 
 ChopSaver 12-Pack $49.50 plus shipping
ChopSaver 24-Pack $88.56 plus shipping 








Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment