Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I received an Award!

Thanks to Katie over at Saving and Sharing for awarding me with the Versatile blog award!
If you have not seen her blog before head on over and check it out because it really is a great blog.




The rules for this award are:

1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.Thanks Katie!!!!!!

2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)

3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award.

Seven things about The Truth Are:

1) I started The Truth because I know how many of use out there want to know the truth about products when it comes to our kids.

2) I just got married on Halloween of 2011.


3) I am the mother of two wonderful boys.


4) My oldest son is disabled, he is 75% deaf, so I do this for him so that I can stay at home to be with him.


5) I started my blog back in Aug. 2011


6) I am currently going to school to be a photographer.


7) I have my own studio called Colorful Memories Studio....look me up on Facebook.


15 Blogs that  I love and awarded the Versatile blog award to are...
(These are in no order)
 













Please feel free to check out each and everyone of these blogs.

And once again I would like to say a big thanks to Katie.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Cynthia Anne, thank you so much for including me in the award!
    I must respectfully decline to post it because I've received so many and I could not properly post about each and every one of them.
    I do appreciate you thinking of got serenity and love my visits to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on teh award! I'm a new GFC follower from Hop 'Til You Drop. http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete