- Introducing the "Duckymeter," safe and fun for child and mom, a happy bath for your little one!
- Instantly Activates in Water, Floats Naturally and Fully Submersible.
- Fun and Safe Bath Toy that doubles as a Bath Thermometer.
- Checks the bath Water temperature every second and display it in Fahrenheit on an easy-to-read LCD.
- Display Water Temperature with 3 Screen Colors: Blue for Cold, Green for Just Right, and Red for Hot.
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0064CTIC4
- Item model number: DM1
- Manufacturer recommended age: 12 months and up
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,835 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
The Truth's Thoughts:
I wish I would have had a Duckymeter when my kids where first born. I can still remember every time I went to give my boys a bath, I would either get the water too cold or too hot. It seem like I could never get it just right. Well with the Duckymeter now you can get the water just right for the baby. The meter will turn colors to let you know when the water is too cold or too hot. When the light is blue then the water is cold, if it is hot the water is hot, and if the light turns green you know the water is just right. The Duckymeter is a great gift for any new mom, which is what I did with mine. I gave it to my sister-in-law and the first words out her mouth was WOW. She even said she wish she would have had something like that when her boys where little. She now uses the Duckymeter every time she gives her daughter Lexi a bath. So if you are a mom that likes to keep your kids safe from water too cold or water too hot, the Duckymeter is for you. Please head on over to Amazon.com and buy your self a meter right now.