Friday, January 6, 2012

Review: Eardoc

I really don't know what all to say about this product because my son lost it a few days after I got it in the mail. When I first got it in the mail I used it on my oldest son who is 75% deaf and have ear infections all the time. He thought it was funny and that it tickled him. So, I am guessing that he took it to his room to play with it because he said it made his ears feel funny.

Okay after searching and searching my house for this EarDoc thing I found it. I still really don't know what it is suppose to really do to my ear. But my son used to get ear infections all the time and some time back to back. Since I have been using the EarDoc on him, they have almost stopped. They don't come back to back no more and he don't tell me as much as he did that his ear are bugging him. He don't complain when he has to wear his hearing aid or anything. So, to me the EarDoc does just what is says on there page.

No comments:

Post a Comment