Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Review: Avalon Communications: SPIbelt

A little about Avalon Communications from their website:
Avalon Communications is a strategic public and investor relations firm specializing in delivering fresh ideas to consistently and proactively communicate our client’s message and increase visibility in their focus markets.  We use our depth or experience and established media contacts to position their companies to continue to attract the right customers, business alliances, investors and employees.
Now a little about the SPIbelt from their website:
Sleek, expandable, secure and does not bounce. Can hold an iPod™, Blackberry™, cell, keys, up to five GU™ packs, and other small personal items. The SPIbelt does not bounce, ride or shift while running or doing other activities. Made in the USA only $21.95.
 
The Truth's Thoughts:
I really like this belt for when I am taking my daily walk my cell phone fits right inside the pocket so I don't have to worry about me dropping it and messing it up. Like most people these we all have smartphones and don't want them to get messed up where this belt is a great way to carry your phone when you go on jogs, go running, or just go walking. I can sit here and tell you all day long about how my smartphone fits into my belt and you will be think "Yeah right", so let me put some photos up showing just that.


 So if you are a mom on a go then this is the perfect belt for you to put your cell phone on it so it don't get messed up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment