Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Review: EdenFantasys - Wet Heating Massage Lotion

***Warning this post contains a link to a website that 
have products for people who are 18 years and older. 
Please open and read only if you feel comfortable.***

Taken from Eden Fantasys website:
With Wet's Heating Massage Lotion, you get not only a lotion that warms up as your massage progresses, but a tasty treat as well.
Available in 4 delicious flavors, you'll love using this for a sensual massage as much as you will love using it for oral sex as well.
Simply use as much as is needed for the massage, as you rub it in it will get warm. And when you blow on it, it gets hot.

The Truth's Thoughts:
Wet Heating Message Lotion Watermelon Blast is a great lube for couples that want to spice up things in the bed room. It is great for oral play or intercourse. It smells just like Watermelon and does have a very nice warming effect when you blow on the area you have applied it. To me it did not get really hot but was the right degree of warmth to me want to use it over and over again the next few nights to come. Another good thing that I liked about the lube was the fact it did taste like Watermelon, make me want to try some of the other flavors to see if they are taste like the fruit they say on the bottle.
The reason I requested this lube for my review was the simple fact me and my husband wanted to keep the flame since everyone told us when you get married the sex stops. We did not want that to happen to us, so we got this lube to spice it up some. The Wet Warming Message Lotion did just that for us. It was like nothing I have ever done before in my life. It make the moment and just the whole over all time very wonderful for both me and him. This lube is nice and slippery, not sticky and does produce a warming sensation. The warming sensation lasted until I was thoroughly aroused. Afterwards I could not tell you cause I was focused on more things then the warming feeling down there.

The Ingredients: Glycerin, Natural and Artificial Flavors.

Warnings: Tamper evident, do not use if seal between bottle and cap is broken. Should any irritation occur, discontinue use immediately. Keep out of eyes and ears. For cosmetic use only. Store at controlled room temperature 59-86F. Very slippery, clean spills immediately. Once opened, bottle may leak if not stored upright. Keep out of reach of children.

Here are some of the other flavors you can get also:

2 comments:

  1. I see you review kids things as well! Would love for you to review one of my products!

    Stopping over from the blog hop!

    Alicia
    Http://blog.polkadotelephant.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Nsync started playing as soon as I clicked this post. Too awesome! LOL

    Didn't realize that was massage lotion, I always thought it was lube on there. heh

    Following you from the Give a Hoot Wednesday Blog Hop, would love a return follow.

    The Amazon Addiction

    ReplyDelete