Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Review: Jari Love Get Ripped!!!!

A little about Jari Love Get Ripped from their website:
Jari Love
Biography
 
            Jari Love is a certified personal trainer and the creator of Get RIPPED!™, the multiphase, no-nonsense full body workout system designed to help people of any fitness level shed unwanted pounds in just weeks. The hot-selling and critically acclaimed Get RIPPED! series enables individuals to burn up to three times more calories than the traditional weight-training program, and has received rave reviews from fitness critics throughout North America since the first title debuted in late 2005.  
 
In fact, one of Jari’s latest DVD – Get Extremely RIPPED! 1000 – was rated a Top Pick by Oprah & Friends satellite radio network personality Gayle King in her “December 2010 Gift Guide” column in OprahmagazineIt alsowas rated “Best Calorie-Burning Session” in the February 2010 issue of Fitness magazine.
 
The newest offering to Jari’s fitness tool kit is her first audio CD – Get RIPPED! LOSE WEIGHT WITH HYPNOTHERAPY– released on November 18, 2010.  This new “cutting edge” audio CD program, developed by Jari and leading registered psychotherapist and clinical hypnotherapist Lynn Lambert, was designed to help men and women of all skill levels harness the power of their minds and break through the mental obstacles that hold them back from reaching their optimal health and fitness goals.


The Truth's Thoughts:
Finally a workout I can keep up with. I am a big girl and I am always looking for good work out DVD. I love my Get Ripped Booty Camp DVD, my two little boys even get up and try to do the work outs with me. Since I have started this work out DVD I have went from a size 22 to an 18 in less then a month. If you don't think it works for real think again. I was not paid by the company to do these review. I was giving the DVD to do a honest, truthful review and here at The Truth, I feel that the truth is what everyone needs to hear.

1 comment:

  1. I love workout DVDs that actually work. Jari Love sounds like something I would like because I LOVE Jillian Michael's workouts. You can spend 20 minutes working out and that's all you need.

    ReplyDelete