Monday, November 14, 2011

Review: Bling Time


Taken from Bling Time's website:
Bling Time Accessories
Jewelry that changes with you
 
Meet Annelise
 
I'm a stay at home mom with four energetic boys and I know how important it is to feel beautiful despite your hectic life. That's why I created jewelry that's stunning in multiple ways. I needed it to be simple, functional and affordable - something that could be cute at the grocery store, trendy at the PTA meeting (you know how they judge) and then elegant when I'm out with my husband - all with very little effort and expense. I've created this line so that any woman can customize a unique look that fits their style because no matter who you are or what you do - you deserve to look extraordinary.

The Truth's Thoughts:

Bling Time Accessories is perfect for a girl like me, I can wear my watch for just a day out with family or if it is a night out on the town with my girls. This watch seems to match just perfect. They sell adorable interchangeable watch bands and watch faces, so no matter what you can always be new and fresh no matter the day. I just really love the idea that you can change your watch based on your mood, your outfit, or the occasion. I love how colorful and creative the watch band designs are at Bling Time Accessories because I just love to stand out and since I have had my watch, people stop me in stores to ask where I got. So if you a are a girl that likes to have fun and loves to match everything together check out Bling Time and you will sure to fall in love like I did.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Bling Time has relaunched as Mialisia Jewelry? They are starting with necklaces, rings and earrings right now, but we will have watches soon too! Check out our new site http://tammyb.mialisia.com/

    ReplyDelete